Tolantongo is a box canyon and resort located 17 kilometres from Ixmiquilpan on Route 27 in the Mezquital Valley, State of Hidalgo in Mexico. It is about 1.5 hours northwest of Pachuca and 198 km or three-to-four hours northwest of Mexico City. The closest village to the resort is called El Cardonal and it is part of Cardonal Municipality.
Let us take you to a unique experience at a resort located in the State of Hidalgo where you will be able to swim and have a good time.
✓ 1 day trip
✓ Private round trip transportation (Pick up & drop off)
✓ Experienced operator
✓ 12 hour service
✓ Schedule between 5:00am to 8:00am
✓ 1 destination included: Tolantongo
✗ Admission / Entrance tickets to any museum
✗ Meals or drinks
✗ Drop off at airport or other Stops
– For earlier schedule pick up (before 5am) it will have an additional cost of +$600 pesos.
– Transportation only from covered areas to destination.(covered areas to Tolantongo).
– Pick up and drop offs only in the following neighborhoods in Mexico City,
Downtown, Juarez, Cuauhtemoc, Roma, Condesa, Polanco, San Rafael,
Escandon, La del Valle and Anzures. Other rates apply to zones out of range.
– Airport drop offs will have an extra cost of $900 pesos.
– No shows or cancellations will have a cost of $650 pesos fee.
– Multiple destinations drop off or pick up will have an extra cost of +$300 pesos per destination.
– Extra hours will have a cost of $600 pesos per hour.