Teotihuacan is considered one of the most amazing and biggest archeological areas in Mexico. The pyramids are located 50 Kilometers (32 Miles) to the northeast of Mexico City . The mystery of the original name is unknown, the name Teotihuacan (in Nahuatl) was given by the Aztecs centuries after the fall of the city around 550 A.D. and it means “The place where gods are born”.
All history will be given by the tourist guide so you could understand the mystery behind the Teotihuacan culture; the uncertain history of its creators, how and why it collapsed, how they became one of the biggest settlements of the ancient Mesoamerican territory and lots of other curious information and myths.
On our way back to the city, we will make a quick stop at the most pilgrimage site and one of the most visited churches in our city : Basílica de Nuestra Señora de Guadalupe.
✓ Private round trip transportation. (Pick up & drop off)
✓ 6 hour service
✓ Schedule between 8:00am and 11:00am
✓ Bilingual & Experienced Tourist Guide
✓ Admission / Entrance tickets to the Pyramids
✓ 2 Stop included: Teotihuacan Pyramids & Shrine of Guadalupe
✗ Meals or drinks
– For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the starting time.
– If you cancel less than 24 hours before the starting time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
– For any changes, please contact the provider with 24 hours of anticipation.
– For an earlier schedule pick up (before 7:00am) it will have an additional cost of +$600 pesos.
– Transportation only from covered areas to destination in Mexico city:
(Near) Downtown, Juarez, Cuauhtemoc, Roma, Condesa, Polanco, San Rafael, La del Valle and Anzures. Fees may apply for other areas.
– This service ends back at the meeting point.
– Airport drop offs will have an extra cost of $900 pesos.
– Multiple destinations drop off or pick up will have an extra cost of +$300 pesos per destination.
– Tourist guide extra hours will have a cost of $600 pesos per hour.