Teotihuacan is considered one of the most amazing and biggest archeological areas in Mexico. The pyramids are located 50 Kilometers (32 Miles) to the northeast of Mexico City. The mystery of the original name is unknown, the name Teotihuacan (in Nahuatl) was given by the Aztecs centuries after the fall of the city around 550 A.D. and it means “The place where gods are born”.
Private and secure transportation from your hotel to the Pyramids of Teotihuacan. We have different sizes of transportation depending on your group size. All our operators are experienced drivers. Make sure to choose the correct number of people. This service ends back at the meeting point.
✓ Round trip private transportation with experienced driver
✓ 6 hour service
✓ Schedule between 7:00am and 11:00am (recommended)
✓ 2 Stops included: Teotihuacan Pyramids & Shrine of Guadalupe
✗ Other destinations are not included and may have a different cost
✗ Admission/Entrance tickets to the pyramids are not included
✗ Meals or drinks
✗ Some drivers might not be bilingual
– For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the starting time.
– If you cancel less than 24 hours before the starting time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
– For any changes, please contact the provider with 24 hours of anticipation.
– Transportation only from covered areas to destination.
Covered areas in Mexico city: (Near) Downtown, Juarez, Cuauhtemoc, Roma, Condesa, Polanco, San Rafael, La del Valle and Anzures. Fees may apply for other areas.
– Airport drop offs will have an extra cost of $900 pesos.
– Some drivers might not be bilingual.
– Multiple destinations drop off or pick up will have an extra cost of +$300 pesos per destination.