Teotihuacan Considered one of the most amazing and biggest archeological areas in Mexico. The pyramids are located 50 Kilometers (32 Miles) to the northeast of Mexico City . The mystery of the original name is unknown, the name Teotihuacan (in Nahuatl) was given by the Aztecs centuries after the fall of the city around 550 A.D. and it means “The place where gods are born”.
Teotihuacan guided tour. We will pick you up in your air bnb location or hotel. And on your way to the Pyramids you will hear from about the most important civilizations in our country (Aztecs, Mayas, Olmecas, Toltecas, Zapotecas, etc).
We will pick you up at your hotel and drive around 1 hour to Teotihuacan. All history will be given by the tourist guide so you could understand the mystery behind the Teotihuacan culture; the uncertain history of its creators, how and why it collapsed, how they became one of the biggest settlements of the ancient Mesoamerican territory and lots of other curious information and myths. Once we are finish, we will do a stop at a restaurant to taste some pre-hispanic food and mezcales.
✓ Private round trip transportation. (Pick up & drop off)
✓ Bilingual & Experienced Tourist Guide.
✓ 6 hour service.
✓ Schedule between 8:00am to 11:00am.
✓ Admission/ Entrance tickets to the Pyramids.
✓ 2 Stop included: Teotihuacan Pyramids & Restaurant.
✓ Individual Pre-hispanic sample plate in “Conejo en la Luna”*
3 different Mezcal tasting per person (only older than +18 years old)**
* We can switch the pre-hispanic ingredients (from insects to flowers, mushrooms and vegetables – veggie option)
** We can switch the 3 Mezcales for 1 beer or 1 fresh fruit water (for kids)
✗ Multiple destinations drop off or pick up will have an extra cost of +$300 pesos per destination.
✗ Other Meals or drinks.
– For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the starting time.
– If you cancel less than 24 hours before the starting time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
– For any changes, please contact the provider with 24 hours of anticipation.
– For an earlier schedule pick up (before 7:00am) it will have an additional cost of +$600 pesos.
– Transportation only from covered areas to destination in Mexico city:
(Near) Downtown, Juarez, Cuauhtemoc, Roma, Condesa, Polanco, San Rafael, La del Valle and Anzures. Fees may apply for other areas.
– This service ends back at the meeting point.
– Airport drop offs will have an extra cost of $900 pesos.
– Multiple destinations drop off or pick up will have an extra cost of +$300 pesos per destination.
– Tourist guide extra hours will have a cost of $600 pesos per hour.”